The Bacta-Pur® System includes following:
- ECOPROBIOTICS® - optimal communities of beneficial natural microbes;
- ECOPREBIOTICS™ - essential nutrients for the ECOPROBIOTICS®;
- BACTIVATOR® family of on-site growth and conditioning incubators; and
- The knowledge and world wide experience to make the system work for you.
The Bacta-Pur® System was developed by aquatic ecologists, based on the following principals:
- The Earth and its habitants are our common universal heritage.
- Solutions to today's problems must consider intergenerational equity; future generations must also benefit not be burdened.
- “Chemotherapy” of Mother Nature must stop.
- Environmental protection must be cost effective.
- Purely biological solutions (not disguised toxic chemicals as others use) and understanding of ecological principles are keys to attaining the above.
The Bacta-Pur® System is used on five continents from the arctic to the equator. Fields of appliaction include:
- wastewater treatment (domestic, municipal, industrial, agricultural) - optimization and cost reduction of treatment while protecting infrastructure, and reducing causes of global warming.
- water body restoration and water quality improvement - reversal of eutrophication from lakes and bays to farm, golf and garden ponds to aquaria.
- fresh and salt water aquaculture - increasing survival, growth, feed conversion efficiency and sustainability, from ponds and raceways to sea food holding systems.
The IET-Aquaresearch Ltd multidisciplinary team has decades of both practical and technical expertise in wastewater treatment, aquaculture, water body restoration, ecological engineering, industrial fermentation and microbial ecology. Understanding the processes involved in these different fields is one of our strengths. We provide the technical support essential to attaining the desired results cost-effectively and with respect for the environment.
Technology transfer across different fields of activity is ongoing and is a key to successful use of the Bacta-Pur® System.